How do I report a missed organics, food scraps and yard trim collection?

To report a missed Prince George’s County-provided compost collection, contact PGC311 (out of County: 301-883-4748). If your collection is completed by a municipality or directly between you and a hauling company, or arranged by your homeowners’ association or municipality, contact them directly. 

Related questions