Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find out about current Procurement Opportunities?
- How can I get on the County's bid list to receive solicitations?
- Who should I contact in the Contract Administration & Procurement Office to obtain information concerning current contracts such as the expiration date, incumbent vendor or contract administrator?
- What number can I call to get more information about the Office of Purchasing?
- How do I request clarification on bids?
- Do I have to read the entire solicitation package, including all the attachments and fine print?
- What is a Multi-Step Bid?
- Would the County accept a bid that is received late
- How can I obtain bid results?
- Does the County use a Credit Card for Purchasing?
- What is the County’s small procurement threshold?
- When will my invoice be paid?