Community Grants and Programs
The Community Grants and Programs Division is responsible for administering federal entitlement programs designed to address the needs of low-to-moderate income (LMI) persons. Based on the County’s demographics, housing and economic profile, HUD allocates annual funding enabling the County to administer programs supporting its housing and community development priorities, strategies, goals and performance benchmarks.
Plan for Fiscal Year 2021-2025
The Consolidated Plan for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 through 2025 (PDF) seeks to identify a myriad of critical needs based on:
- Comprehensive data analysis
- Literature review
- Stakeholder consultations
- Objective assessment of recent performance measures
Annual Plans & Reports
The Division is also responsible for the Annual Action Plan and the Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER).
- The Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- Emergency Solution Grant (ESG)
- Housing Opportunities for Persons with HIV/AIDS (HOPWA)