Report Request Portal
To request reports for Ambulance Response or Fire Incidents, please follow the link to our new Online Report Request Portal where you can fill out the fields, upload documents, and pay the $5 processing fee all in one place. There is an additional service fee for online payments, though this is the fastest option. Sensitive information is password protected and encrypted.
If the online portal is not an option, you can mail your request and $5 processing fee to:
Prince George's County Fire/EMS DepartmentTechnology & Information Services Office (TISO)9201 Basil Court ,Suite 352Largo, Maryland 20774
Be sure to read the report request procedures below for details on what should be considered in a letter of request.
All requests for reports must be postal mailed to the address above.
Due to the pandemic, we do not accept walk-ins.
For incident numbers, questions, concerns, or status updates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Fire Investigations, please reach out to the Office of the Fire Marshal, Fire Investigations Division.
For Fire Damage Reports, please contact the Department of Permitting, Inspections & Enforcement (DPIE) at 301-883-3820 x2
Procedures to request an Ambulance (EMS) or Fire Report
Send your letter requesting information on company letterhead if you are representing an organization. If you are not representing an organization, please print or write your letter on a full sheet of paper with your name and contact information, such as your phone number and email address. Be sure to include the $5 processing fee or your request will be rejected. Additional requirements include:
- Incident Date and Time.
- Location of Incident. Include main street & cross street if it’s an accident. Also note possible alternative addresses or street names.
- The following is for EMS specific requests
- Multiple patients associated with one incident, or multiple incidents associated with one patient, only require one processing fee payment.
- Patient Name. Please indicate if transported as a John/Jane Doe.
- Signed HIPAA compliant Medical Release Authorization. For organizations representing a patient such as attorneys and insurance companies. This does not apply if you are the patient, or for minors who are represented by their parents
- Power of Attorney (If person is living, but cannot request for themselves)
- Letter of Administration or Executor documentation (If person is deceased)
- Self-addressed - stamped envelope, only if requesting printed documents.