Press Information Office
The Press Information Officers are responsible for:
- Coordination and management of the day-to-day operations and dissemination of information to the public through the news media.
- Press Information Officers respond to all major incidents and assist the Incident Commander by providing accurate and timely information to the media.
- Facilitate the recognition of Department personnel via the preparation of awards, certificates and letters of commendation, as well as nominations for recognition by other organizations.
- Produce and maintain the official Department website
- Community Outreach and Public Information
- Legislative Affairs
- Internal and External Communications