Skip to main content
- Maintains and administers the Fire/EMS Incident database (Zoll Data Systems Fire Records Management System)
- Maintains and administers Kronos Telestaff application
- Maintains and assists with the administration of ArcBridge FireSolv Fire Planning Tools
- Ensures that adequate training programs are in place so that personnel are properly trained on all computer hardware and software systems installed.
- Designated “Help Desk” for the Fire/EMS Department, troubleshooting computer problems/issues.
- Responsible for the issuance and maintenance, of the Department’s cell phones and associated calling plan.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals. Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems as applicable.
- Supports and maintains user network and email account information including access rights, security levels and appropriate workgroups.