This Section is composed of the Case Manager/Pre-Trial Supervision, Inmate Drug Lab, and Monitoring Services Units. The following means of community supervision are provided:
- Case Management/Drug Lab Unit: Supervision of defendants released to the Pre-trial Release program pending trial on various levels of supervision, i.e., call-ins, drug testing and electronic monitoring.
- Monitoring Services Unit: Sentencing alternative for non-violent offenders. Electronic devices supplement close supervision by staff for sentenced offenders with more serious offenses.
All community supervision program participants may utilize the Prince George’s County Department of Corrections General Information Telephone Line, 301-952-7276 for the following inquiries:
- Press 1 for Butler Building Annex
- Press 2 for (Temporarily N/A)
- Press 3 for Drug Lab
- Press 4 for Case Management/Supervisors
- Press 5 for Monitoring Services
- Press 6 for (Temporarily N/A)
- Press 7 for Visiting Hours
- Press 8 for Repeat Sequence