Support Services Division
The Support Services Division is comprised of three sections: Facilities Services, Fiscal Services, and Property and Laundry. In addition, overall coordination of Food Service and Medical Programs fall under Support Services.
The mission of the Support Services Division can be broken down into the following tasks:
- Preparing the Departmental budget
- Working with the County’s Office of Central Services’ Facility Operations and Management Division (FOM) to maintain the physical plant
- Tracking of Departmental expenditures
- Providing for the storage and security of inmate property and valuables
- Coordinating the delivery of Food and Medical Services to the inmate population
- Maintaining a supply/inventory system that meets the needs of the Department.