Friends and family may deposit no more than $150 a week into an inmate’s commissary account using either of the two kiosks located in the Reception area at the Correctional Center or by going onlineto www.connectnetwork.com. No checks or money orders will be accepted. The two kiosks in the Reception area accept cash and credit card deposits. The online site accepts only credit card deposits. All deposits made at the kiosks or website are posted to the inmate’s account the next business day.
Fees per Transaction
A fee is charged for each transaction. Charges in effect in January 2009 are as follows:
- For a cash deposit in any amount $2.50
- For a credit card deposit $25 and under $3.50
- For a credit card deposit $25.01 to $50 $4.25
- For a credit card deposit $50.01 to $100 $5.50
- For a credit card deposit $100.01 to $150 $8.50
If you have any questions about deposits made through the kiosk or through the Website, please contact Customer Support at 1-888-988-4768. If you need to speak to someone at the Correctional Center Finance Office, you may call 301-952-7147 weekdays between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.