Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

If I have requested reconsideration, am I still required to pay the solid waste charge shown on my County Tax Bill?

Yes. Your reconsideration request will be processed, and should it be successful, you will receive a refund of any overpayment. Please be aware that should you not pay the SBC, interest will accrue beginning October 1. Please call 301-952-7635 for more information.

Related questions