The opening to the storm drain in front of my house appears to be large enough for a child to go through. Who is responsible for fixing this?

The County allows this opening to be no more than 7 inches in height. The Department of Public Works and Transportation Office of Highway Maintenance (OHM) can determine if the opening is too large and take any corrective action needed. You may contact the OHM's Customer Service Office at 301-499-8523 to arrange for an inspection of the storm drain.

Related questions