Ethics & Accountability
The Office of Ethics and Accountability provides increased accountability and oversight by identifying fraud, abuse and illegal acts. It also supports the Board of Ethics to exercise its authorities granted to it under the Prince George’s County Code of Ethics to promote the public's trust of County Government and ensure the impartiality of employees and county elected officials in the execution of their duties.
Online Mandatory Ethics Training
Help with answering questions about registering and navigating the on-line training can be found at: Mandatory Online Ethics Training Navigation Guide
Online Mandatory Ethics Training can be accessed by the following link:
Financial Disclosure Statements
**The reporting period for all candidates for elected office is for the previous calendar year, January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017**
HOW TO FILE
How to Register (create an account)?
1. Click the link below:
2. Select Register
3. You will be re-directed to an online registration form
4. Only the empty fields of the form marked with a red astrid (*) require data input
5. Ensure all required fields are completed
6. Click Submit.
7. You should receive an email with a new link for setting your password. Click on that link.
Forgot your Password?
1. Click the link below: https://pgcgovtportal.force.com/oea/PGC_OEA_ForgotPassword
2. You will be re-directed to a login screen
3. Type in your username; which is your email provided when creating an account with “.oea” appended to the end-(e.g. email@example.com).
4. Click Submit.
5. You should receive an email with a new link for setting your password. Click on that link.