Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

For the Building Permit with Use & Occupancy (U&O) (type CU Commercial with Use) Tenant Fit-Out Application, are there any other permits/approvals required?

Once the application has DPIE / Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission (M-NCPPC) review approvals, the permit can be issued; then trade permits (electrical/mechanical) can be obtained online by the licensed trade contractors. Any plumbing / gas plans review / permits must be obtained from WSSC. Contact WSSC by email at Plumbingplansreview@wsscwater.com or by phone at 301-206-8886.

Related questions