Inmate Release & Records
This Section is comprised of the Inmate Records Unit, Release Unit, Diminution Coordinator, and Expedited Court. These units are tasked with the following:
- Inmate Records Unit: Maintain a case file and computerized record on each inmate from time of intake to release, and interpret official court documents.
- Inmate Release Unit: Coordinate the appropriate release of detained individuals.
- Diminution Coordinator: Reviewing files of sentenced inmates, projecting release dates,
- Recalculating diminution credits for good conduct or program participation.
- Expedited Court Process: Expedite the dispositions of cases of individuals confined on non-violent offenses or nuisance.