Common Ownership Communities - Registration
1. What is registration of common ownership communities?
Prince George's County House Bill 566 (Need working link) outlines the mandatory registry of property management companies that represent common ownership communities within the County. Each management company must register annually with the Office of Community Relations and pay a fee. Failure to register will result in fines.
2. What is the registration process?
In order to complete your registration, please follow the steps below:
1. Click HERE to pay the annual fee and enter registration information.
2. Click HERE and register each association that you manage within Prince George’s County individually. NOTE: You will need the Tax ID number for each association. Please be sure to write the complete legal name of each community.
3. Send an email to COC@co.pg.md.us when you have completed the County website registration. Please include a list of the communities you registered (name only), as well as the name of your management company if you are an association registering on your own behalf.