I lost my check. What do I do?

Notify Financial and Administrative Services (FAS), Accounts Payable, in writing, that your check was not received. Your correspondence must be signed and dated. FAS, Accounts Payable can then issue a stop payment on the check and reissue the check once confirmation from the bank is received.

Related questions