How do I know which Division is handling my case?

One easy way to tell is to look at the case number. Cases beginning with the letters "CT" are handled by the Circuit Court Division. "CA" and "CJ" cases are handled by the District Court Division. "JA" cases are handled by the Juvenile Division. If you do not know the case number, contact our main receptionist at 301-952-3500 for assistance. Please view the Contact Us section to reach the Victim/Witness Coordinator assigned to the Unit handling your case. Contact Us / Directory

Related questions