I live in a new development and I haven't seen a snow plow yet. Who do I call?

Call CountyClick 311 (311 or 301-883-4748). Inform the call taker that you live in a new development and they can determine if your roadway has been accepted into the County maintenance system. If it hasn't, you will need to contact your developer or citizens' association as it is their responsibility until the road has been accepted by the County.

Related questions