Courthouse Closed

County Courthouse is closed today due to the worldwide CrowdStrike outage

If I move out of Maryland, can I still have state taxes deducted?

No. We can only deduct Maryland state taxes. You must make your own tax arrangements with any other state. You must contact Maryland State Retirement directly to make any tax changes with them.

Related questions