I have taken a housing counseling course before; can I use the same certificate to qualify for the Down Payment on Your Dream Program?

You can use the certificate if the course you took was a minimum of 8-hours and course was completed within the last 6 months and if the course was provided by a HUD approved housing counseling agency. Online courses are ineligible.

Related questions