What do I do if I don’t agree with a decision about my case?

If you feel we have made an error in processing your case or don’t agree with our decision, you can speak with your case manager about a review of your case or you may file an appeal to have your case reviewed.

You can visit the office where you applied, Office Locations to receive and submit an application or you can download the Appeal Form and submit it to your local office. Access the necessary forms on the Online Forms page.

Related questions