Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

I have a change in circumstance or have moved, what do I do?

Contact your case manager as soon as possible. You may also download the form to a report a change on the Onine Forms page.

Related questions