Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

Where should I call if I have questions about unemployment compensation?

Contact the Department of Economic and Employment Development in Baltimore at 800-827-4839, 877-293-4125 for Prince George's County, or visit their website.

Related questions