How do I request a copy of my W-2 form?

Requests for W-2 forms that cannot be accessed in Employee Self Service must be submitted to the Office of Finance, Payroll Section. Please complete the Payroll Request Form and submit it via email to or fax to 301-952-5329.

Related questions