Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

Who may file a complaint?

If you believe that any member of the Prince George's County Police Department has engaged in the mistreatment of any citizen, including yourself, you may file a report.

Related questions