Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

How do I arrange for accommodations for persons with disabilities?

The District Court will make any reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. Requests should be directed to the appropriate agency prior to visiting the facility. Prince George's County 866-979-4824. District Court 301-699-2766

Related questions