Applications and Information for Products
Effective July 1, 2017, the cost of Board of Elections (District) Maps will be $40.00 per map.
Maps are available online at no cost.
The Prince George's County Board of Elections allows the public to visit the office and view the most current Voter Registration History records electronically. There is a short form that must be filled out along with proper identification.
- A deposit fee must accompany the application
- If paying by cash, you must have the exact amount
- Payments are acceptable in the form of cash, check, money order, credit card, electronic check, or County Expense Distribution form
- DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- The applicant agrees to pay the remaining balance prior to receiving products
- There will be a $35.00 assessment fee for return checks
- The standard time for processing a request is 10 business days
- Make checks payable to: Prince George’s County, Maryland
- Customer must pick up product within 10 days of notification that product is ready
- Agency will not be liable for products not picked up in a timely manner.
- Maps are available online at no cost.
Voter Registration Export
|Individual District Below 50,000 Voters
|Individual District Above 50,000 Voters
|Type of Election
|Precinct by Precinct
|School Board District||$25|
|Results Obtained Online
|Type of Listing
|School Board District||$50|
Candidate Filing Fee
|Clerk of the Court
||$5 - $25 (prices may vary)
|Labels||$0.10 per label
(includes Countywide, Congressional District, Legislative District, Council District,
Maps available online at no cost