Common Ownership Communities - Training
1. My association’s board is in need of training. How do I obtain more information?
You may visit the Office of Community Relations’ website HERE to take the EDvantage Online Training for common ownership community members.
2. What topics does the EDvantage online training cover?
Topics included are an introduction to the Common Ownership Communities (COC) Division and Commission on Common Ownership Communities (CCOC), the functions of boards of directors, administrative procedures, budget, meetings, Alternative Dispute resolution (ADR), and legislation.
3. Am I able to take the training in Spanish?
Yes. The EDvantage Online Training is available in both English and Spanish.
4. Can anyone take the training?
Yes. The training is available for anyone who is interested in learning more about common ownership communities.
5. Is there a certificate for completion for the training?
Yes. After certain modules, participants will complete a quiz. Upon successful completion of all quizzes, participants will be given a certificate of completion.