Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

My monthly check amount has changed, why?

Contact your Rental Specialist in the Rental Assistance Office at 301-883-5501 to determine if a change of income or an adjustment for your tenant is the reason for the changed amount. If the Rental Assistance Office cannot determine a reason for the change, contact Financial and Administrative Services (FAS), Accounts Payable Office at 301-883-5546.

Related questions