Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

Are sprinkler/fire alarm drawings to be submitted with the Building Permit with Use & Occupancy (U&O) application, or are they submitted separately by the vendor contractor?

The sprinkler/fire alarm drawings are submitted in a separate building permit application for approval of sprinklers/alarms.

Related questions