Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

Can I make changes to my health plans at any time?

You may only change your health plan during the annual open enrollment period or if you experience a family status change (i.e., marriage, birth/adoption, divorce/legal separation, change in residence/work site). Please note that changes to your health benefit plans as a result of a family status change must occur within 30 days of the event and you must complete an Enrollment/Change form and provide supporting documentation within the 30-day time frame.

Related questions