For the Building Permit with Use & Occupancy (U&O) (type CU Commercial with Use) Tenant Fit-Out Application, is a separate submittal to the Fire Department required or is it part of the Building Permi

No, a separate submittal is not required. It is part of the building permit review; however, separate building permits will be issued for sprinklers/alarms.

Related questions