Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

Who needs a County Site/Road permit and why?

Any person(s) planning to develop or grade a property, or perform work within the County public right-of-way (limits of the roadway area) or on-site (private property) needs a permit. A permit is needed to ensure that adequate and safe roads, grades, drainage, and stormwater management are constructed with the development of properties. See County Code Subtitle 32 for limited exemptions.

Related questions