Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

What types of food am I allowed to prepare?

If the labeling requirements are met, individuals may prepare baked goods that do not require refrigeration such as most cookies, brownies, fruit pies and hard candies. Fruit jams, jellies and butters may also be prepared under this regulation. If you wish to prepare these items you must refer to the cottage industry regulations (COMAR 10.15.03) for a detailed list of acceptable fruits and preparations.

Related questions