How do I make changes to my health and dental insurance coverage?

You may drop a plan or a dependent at any time during the year by completing an Enrollment/Change Form. You may also make changes during the plan year (outside of open enrollment) if you have a qualified family status change. You may add a dependent (birth/marriage) within 30 days of a qualifying event.

Related questions