How do I change my address?

Mail or fax a letter to us with the new address, effective date and new telephone number, or download the Address Change form from this site. We will notify the Health Benefits Administration Division of your address update. You should notify the Maryland State Retirement Agency of your address change.

All address updates with out-of-state addresses will automatically have their Maryland state taxes stopped by the effective date.

Send your letter to the Office of Human Resources Management.

Related questions