Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

Where do I get an application for the Down Payment on Your Dream Program?

Applications for the program must be submitted through a Participating Lender listed. You must have a sale contract on a vacant foreclosure before you can complete an application with a Participating Lender. You must also complete a minimum 8-hour housing counseling course provided by a HUD certified housing counseling agency. Do not contact the Department of Housing and Community Development for an application. Participating Lenders

Related questions