Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

Will the Housing Authority accept a check to replace a returned check? And, what is the returned check fee?

The Housing Authority will only accept certified checks or money orders to replace a returned item and the current fee is $10.

Related questions