My neighbor’s grass is very tall. Is this a violation and who should I call to report this?

Grass in excess of 12 inches tall is a violation of the County Code. Complaints about tall grass may be reported by calling PGC311 at 3-1-1 if you are inside the County. Dial 301-883-4748 if you are outside of the County.

Related questions