Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

My neighbor has a pool with stagnant water. Is this a violation?

Yes. Pools containing stagnant water or pools in disrepair are in violation of the Housing Code. Please report the problem by calling PGC311 at 3-1-1 if you are inside the County. Dial 301-883-4748 if you are outside of the County.

Related questions