I live in an apartment, and I have problems inside the unit. Who do I report this to?

If you have reported the problems to the management office and the problems have not
been repaired or resolved in a reasonable length of time, an investigation will be conducted and appropriate follow up taken, if applicable. Report the problems by calling PGC311 at 3-1-1 if you are inside the County. Dial 301-883-4748 if you are outside of the County.

Related questions