How do I file a complaint?

Please include the address of the property in question and a brief description of the complaint. To file a complaint, please call PGC311 at 3-1-1 if you are inside the County. Dial 301-883-4748 if you are outside of the County. Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. except Federal and County holidays.

Related questions