Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

How do I report suspicious neighbors or drug activity?

You can either telephone Communications at 301-352-1200, or call the Narcotics Enforcement Division at 301-883-6800. You can also call the District Station for the area in which the activity is occurring. Detailed information about the activities, the persons involved, vehicle descriptions (tag numbers, make, and model of car), hours when activity occurs, etc. will assist investigators. Results may not be seen immediately. Cases involving conspiracy or high level drug trafficking can be complicated and time consuming. Rest assured the department will work toward a resolution.

Related questions