How do I obtain crime statistics for the neighborhood where I reside, or am considering moving to?

You must call the Police District Station that handles the area that you are interested in and ask to speak to someone in the Commander's Office. They will be able to provide you with Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics for the area in which you are interested. You can also ask to speak to a Community Oriented Policing Service (COPS) Officer who will be more familiar with the area. The COPS officer is supplied monthly with a listing of all calls for service. They are responsible for assisting you.

Related questions