What happens after I contact 311 or need to followup on my request?

The Call Center Representative will either provide you with the information you requested, or send a service request to the appropriate department on your behalf.
• You will be given a service case request number and you may track the progress of your request online or through a follow-up phone call.
• Call Center Representatives may also check the status of a service request, but the task of ensuring that a service request is resolved will be the responsibility of the department handling your request.

Related questions