Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

Who do I contact about repairs that need to be made in my apartment?

Apartment repair requests should be directed to the owner or manager of the property. If repairs are not completed within a reasonable period of time, contact PGC311 at 3-1-1 if you are inside the County. Dial 301-883-4748 if you are outside of the County.


Related questions