Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

Who do I call to register a complaint regarding a vacant lot that needs to be cleaned?

You should contact Property Maintenance via PGC311 at 3-1-1 if you are inside the County. Dial 301-883-4748 if you are outside of the County. Once a violation notice is issued, the property owner has 10 days to clean the property before the County takes action to have the lot cleaned at the owner's expense.


Related questions