Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

What types of Site/Road permits does DPIE issue?

Site/Road issues many permits including the following:

  • Site Development Concept Plan
  • Street Grade Establishment Plan
  • Site Development Rough Grading Permit
  • Site Development Fine Grading Permit
  • Street Construction Permit
  • Residential Driveway Permit
  • Haul Road/Timber Harvesting Permit
  • Oversized Overweight Vehicle Permit
  • Special Permit
  • Special Drain Permit
  • 100-Year Floodplain Study
  • Special Utility Permit
  • Small Wireless Antennas and Facilities in the Right-of-Way

For more information, Site/Road Permits on DPIE's website.

Section Page.

Related questions