What can I do when I see a problem in the roadway in a residential subdivision or commercial development that is under construction (i.e., safety issues, drainage problems, potholes, etc.)?

If problems occur on existing roadways or on subdivision roadways under construction, DPIE has the responsibility to maintain the existing roadways and also has the authority to require a developer to remedy the problem in subdivision roadways that are under construction. Please call our dispatcher at 301-324-2710 with a good description of the location.

Related questions