How do I obtain a raze permit?

Prior to any raze or demolition activity, a site inspection must be scheduled with the Health Department representative to determine the structure/property is free of asbestos-containing material (ACM) or other hazardous materials. The property will also be inspected for the presence of abandoned wells, septic tanks, and underground storage. Contact our field inspector at 301-636-2070 for additional information.

Related questions